02. I respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
03. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. If you could go back in time, where/when would you go?
Probably back to my college years because I made a lot of good friends there, but also because there were a lot of things I could have done better with (such as managing my internet time)
2. Favorite food?
I pretty much like anything that's not too spicy
3. Do you have any pets?
At the moment I'm still living at home, and my family has one dog (Missy) and one cat (Emily).
4. Favorite baseball player off all time?
Cal Ripken, Jr. :)
5. Last movie you saw?
1) who do u think is cuter cookie monster or elmo?
Elmo because he reminds me of Manny hee hee (Cookie Monster is more like Big Papi)
2)who would you rather f*** frankie or farnsy?
3)will u email me a pic of jared and jensen?
4) list your 5 hottest guys (no pitchers)
5)pick your own
pick my own what, question?
1. How did you get turned on to LJ?
Some of my online friends had LJs and wanted me to get one as well.
2. What are your loves, besides baseball?
Football, TV, music, languages, computers
3. Barry Bonds: cheater, cheater pumpkin eater or just misunderstood?
cheater, cheater pumpkin eater
4. What's on your ipod/mp3 player right now?
nothing because I'm not listening to music at the moment ;)
5. Who's hotter: Tony Romo or Brady Quinn?
Romo, only because I haven't seen Quinn yet